New Year Projects
Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year! I'm not one to make New Years Resolutions, but I do have some goals and projects that I want to complete in 2016, and one way to keep myself accountable is to blog about it! So here are 5 things I hope to make happen this year.
001. My first project this year is to complete another "second a day" video diary. I've done this twice before, and its something that I think would be really neat to do every second year. I did it first in 2012, again in 2014, and I'm continuing on with 2016! Super excited to see what this year brings.
002. Graduate from Nursing. This may seem like a no-brainer, but this degree is 5 years in the making, and it is huge for me! I hope to plan a little travel as a reward to myself, so I guess that brings us to...
003. Travel. It will be interesting to see if this happens, since I have no clue if I'll be getting a job right after graduation or if I'll be planning to move away instead, but at the moment my boyfriend and I are tentatively planning on a trip to Iceland and Ireland for a week and a half.
004. Get a dog. We want an adventure companion, and have for a while! In the house we're in now, we can't have one, but we plan on moving in the spring to a place that is more dog-friendly. I'm sure Mary the cat will have some opinions about this, but she'll learn to deal.
005. Upgrade my Camera. I currently have the Canon Rebel T3i, and although its a nice little camera and I love that it does video, I think my first pay cheque as a Nurse will likely be spent on upgrading to something more professional. If I'm still taking photography somewhat seriously, of course!
Well, that's it for me - what do you want to accomplish this year?
All photos (c) Jessica Hobin